The following are general shipping conditions that apply to all products listed on AfricShopping.com unless otherwise stated. If otherwise, the applicable shipping policy will be listed under individual product information.
As far as no other periods are mentioned in the item descriptions, the following timelines apply:
||UK and other EU countries
|Standard / Premium Delivery
||2 – 5 days
||5 – 10 days
||1 – 8 weeks
||1 – 2 days
Delivery of goods comes into effect only after order confirmation (i.e after you have paid the full amount for your order. In case of bank transfer, delivery process begins only after seen the money on our bank account.
No delivery takes place on Sundays and public holidays. If you order items with different delivery times; we will ship all the goods together, unless we have prior different agreements (Note: This statement is only valid for all items purchased in a single order from the same seller or through AfricPrima. In this case, the delivery time is determined according to the article with the longest delivery time you have ordered.
Terms of payment
You have the following payment options:
– Bank transfer
– Credit Card
– Payment by direct debit
Further details regarding payment
When paying by direct debit you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from your account.
The debit is carried out with dispatch of the goods.
When paying by credit card, the charges to your credit card account occur when the goods are shipped.
Our bank account details:
IBAN: DE92 7002 2200 0020 1519 86
Contact us if you have any further questions.
II. Return and Refund
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from purchase contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date,
– You, or your appointed representative (a third party you named) other than the carrier of the goods (courier firm) have or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more products in a single order and that is or they are delivered together;
– You, or your appointed representative (a third party you named) other than the carrier of the goods (courier firm) have or has taken possession of the final goods, if you have ordered more goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
– You, or your appointed representative (a third party you named) other than the carrier of the goods (courier firm) have or has taken possession of the last piece of an item, in cases where you have ordered a product which is delivered in multiple or pieces;
To exercise your right, you have to inform (AfricShopping.com. Kurt-Schumacher-Allee 13, 28329 Bremen) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear explanation, (for example send a written letter by post, fax or e-mail). Click here to download a withdrawal form. Please attach this form to your post or email.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from purchase contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including delivery cost (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that cheapest offered by us, i.e Standard Shipping), and you will be repaid immediately latest within fourteen days from the date we received your withdrawal notification. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in no case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date you informed us of your cancellation. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when the value loss is due to the way you handle the product, and that handling was not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exemptions to withdrawal right
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following:
– The supply of goods which are not prefabricated, but for their production individual request is made by the consumer or which are specifically produced or adjusted to meet the personal needs of the consumer;
– The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date passed quickly (Foods and all food items are in this category);
– The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires under the following conditions:
– Unsealed goods after delivery of sealed goods are not suitable for return because of health or hygiene (Foods and all food items are in this category);
– Goods that were mixed after delivery, but inseparable from other goods by nature;
– The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Perishable Products and Food Items
Due to hygiene reasons, it should be noted that no return is allowed for all food items, perishable products and unsealed cosmetics delivered in good conditions.