This Sellers’ Agreement is entered into between AfricShopping here referred to as “AfricShopping.com” or “AfricShopping” and the Vendor here referred to as “seller”.
By registering for a store subscription, you agreed to the terms of this Agreement. This agreement may be cancelled or modified by mutual written agreement with 30 days notice.
AfricShopping reserves the right to change, add or remove terms in this Agreement and the “Terms and Conditions” at any time. In case of any major changes in our policies prior notification will be given 30 days before effective date. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site. Your continue use of AfricShopping services following the posting of the changes stipulates your acceptance of the amended terms.
II. Store Content
As a seller you agree that any and all images, product information, and other information provided by you on AfricShopping.com (1) will be true, accurate and not misleading or otherwise deceptive; (2) will not violate the intellectual property rights (such as: trademark, patent, copyright, or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy) of any individual or organisation; (3) will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (4) will not be defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and (5) will not create liability for AfricShopping.
- You hereby admit that you will not list, offer or sell products that violate AfricShopping’s policy on restrictions and prohibitions.
- You agree that all products listed in your store will: (a) comply with all laws and regulations governing such products; (b) be authentic, authorized for sale, not stolen, counterfeit, illegal or misbranded; (c) comply with applicable minimum advertised price or other use policies of the manufacturer
AfricShopping reserves the right to remove any product listing that it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, violates this Agreement, the Terms and Conditions, or any AfricShopping policies.
In an effort to deliver relevant products, information, and to enhance the shopping experience for buyers, AfricShopping will from time to time supplement product information, group similar products, and otherwise modify the display of product data and listings. You acknowledge that errors in information and classification of products may occur from time to time and that you will indemnify and hold AfricShopping harmless, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, from any loss, damage, or claim arising from such errors.
AfricShopping works with third-party retail and advertising networks to increase the visibility of products listed on AfricShopping.com. You acknowledge and agree that AfricShopping may distribute product and other information you have listed in your store to other retail and advertising networks.
III. Fulfilment of orders
Orders fulfillment after being placed by a buyer will be solely that of the seller. The seller will at its own expense, be responsible for all liability and the fulfillment of the order, including without limitation, packaging and shipping of the product, securing the services and payment of any shipping firm or customs broker service charges (as may be needed for any particular shipment), import or export duties or taxes (as applicable), and customer service. The seller agrees that legal ownership and all risk of loss of the product remains with the seller until the buyer physically receives the product from the seller. If a seller cannot fulfil the entire quantity of a purchase order at a time, then he/she will inform the buyer of its inability to fulfil the entire order.
- 1. Shipment of orders: It is the responsibility of the seller to properly specify shipping options for all products in its store, and properly handle all returns. The seller will ship items ordered by customers (i) by placing the ordered items into the custody of the appropriate shipping agency or freight forwarder within the time indicated by the seller on the product information page or the seller’s store policies, and, (ii) provide notice of shipment to the customer through the AfricShopping.com store interface, and the seller hereby declare that he or she will only provide notification of shipment after actual shipment of the product.
- 2. Cancellations, Returns and Refunds: The seller is responsible for processing all customer cancellations, returns, refunds, and/or customer service price adjustments.
- 3. Featured bonus points: Any seller that maintains a fulfilment rate in a 30-day period in excess of 95% of all orders plus good reviews from customers shall be listed among the featured or recommended stores for the next 14 days period.
Charges: AfricShopping currently charges sales commission of 0.75 € plus 15% of the total amount a buyer pays on the checkout.
Cancellation: Fees are not charged when a buyer cancels his/her order prior to shipment.
Product Replacement: Fees are charged only on the original order total value.
Payment Processing: The seller must have a valid PayPal account and a bank account’s details on file with AfricShopping at all times. All transactions are being processed either through bank transfer or PayPal Secure Chained Transaction System.
It is the duty of a seller to collect report and remit any sales, use taxes required under applicable law, including without limitation, any penalties. All references to “tax” or “taxes” in this Agreement shall mean all taxes and fees, including without limitation, sales, use and surcharge taxes, import or export duties, and all related ancillary taxes and fees.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the relationship, either during the existence of the relationship or afterwards, between the parties hereto, their assignees, their affiliates, their attorneys, or agents, shall be litigated solely in state or federal court in Bremen, Germany.